Exterior Stone Panels at Denver Justice and Detention Center
For this recently completed commercial courthouse project in Denver, GPI’s involvement ranged from stone selection, detailed shop tickets, quality control in production, and shipping coordination. Our skilled installation partners at Cleveland Marble Mosaic took the reins on-site to complete the installation with skilled craftsmanship. These stone panels and cladding fit seamlessly into existing site conditions for a classic design statement in natural stone – fitting for a government courthouse.
With attention to detail from design to shop tickets to production to installation, over 230 tons of exterior stone panels were delivered cut-to-size for a smooth installation.
- Over 230 tons of natural stone material
- Thousands of stone panels in various shapes/sizes/thicknesses
- Angular, curved, thermal, miters, saw cuts, kerfs, pin holes, varying thicknesses
- Highly customized stone tickets
- Under 1% of pieces were incorrect or didn’t fit on-site
Shipping and Coordination
- Sequenced in 16 containers in conjunction with layout on site and installation schedule
- Packed and shipped with 0% breakage
Architect: Studio Insite
General Contractor: Hensel Phelps Construction Company
Stone Contractor: Cleveland Marble Mosaic Company
Photos courtesy: denverjusticecenter.com and denvergov.org